Thursday, December 23, 2010

As for me, I am a believer!



Snowfall and winter dreaming, capturing Christmas Magic. Modern thinking pulls me from the fond fantasies of my youth and whispers, "It can't be true."
"Bah and humbug," I say to the wicked whispers of the technology age.
Twinkling lights and unexplainable phenomenons of kindness guide me to the other truths of a short man in a warm red coat who represents the desire to bring joy and unselfish gifts of love to all the world.
I am a believer in the magic of Christmas. Are you?

PS my 5 year old son says Rudolph had a green nose. Maybe he's right.

3 comments:

  1. I am a total believer! There is no better way to see the magic than through a child's eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a believer....most of the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been a believer. All my kids are too, and they are old.

    ReplyDelete