Thursday, April 1, 2010

RETREAT!!!

That's it. I've had it. Life is just too darn crazy and I'll never get me rewrite finished in time for Storymakers at the end of the month if I don't fall back and huncker down with my computer.
SO I'm retreating to a mountain condo this weekend with my good friend and fellow Inker, Debbie, who is also going to finish her book.
So much for standing and fighting. For a writer at least sometimes its better to just RETREAT!
We'll let you know our awesome progress next week. Deb posts on Monday. How's that for accountability?

5 comments:

  1. Good luck to the both of you. I know exactly what you mean. Where does all the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading them both. May the Force Be With You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROCK IT! One time, four years ago, I locked myself inside an RV for a week and finished like three chapters a night. YOUCANDOIT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I hope to see you at the conference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm picturing Graham in a van down by the river, living off a steady diet of government cheese while he slaves away on his manuscript.

    ReplyDelete