Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Few Things...

It's writing group tonight and I'm told we'll be discussing screen plays. I'm actually quite delighted to be discussing something that I've always been interested in, yet known nothing about. Who knows? Maybe I'm a screen writer and I just don't know it yet.

I went to bed at 8:30 last night.

We cancelled our satelite service. Hulu, here we come. ;)

A good friend of mine had his manuscript rejected. I can't imagine how it must feel to put so much time and emotion into a project just to have someone you don't know from Adam tell you its not good enough. My words to him--Stay strong. Keep it real. Keep at it. You'll get published, probably much sooner than I can get a rough draft written.

1 comment:

  1. I went to bed well past midnight. I might be a smidgen jealous of your sleep :)

    You will get a rough draft finished. Get on it, Tart!

    ReplyDelete