Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What's Your Color?

Is that a more "all-telling" question than what's your sign?

Last night as our writers' group came to a close and we were on the edge of loosing it, we began to discuss the color personality test.  I took it in college, but that was 15 years ago (ish).  Back then I was a blue with a tinge of red mixed in.  Now I don't know.  We searched the web for info and found one that had added the color green to the test.  (That's like changing the rules in the middle of a game.)

So, what is your personality color? 

Do you know of a good, free, reliable test?  I seriously want to test the other Inkers.

It is a good jumping off point on character development if you need a little help. :)

6 comments:

  1. This is probably the test you're thinking of:

    http://www.angelfire.com/ky/kyliew/personalitytest.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Graham. That was a great test. I am BLUE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get it to work either, Linda. Guess we'll never know our true color identities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so I did get it to work and don't be shocked but it turns out that I'm RED. I want to be blue. I really really do. However there was no question in the mind of this test. It said red, like too hot to handle red. Guess I need to keep working on it. Here's a question. Can you change your personality without brain surgery or medication?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm that is a good question. I think you can, but I think it takes lots of hard word and strain or some major catastrophe ...

    ReplyDelete