Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm Rolling With It


It's cold. (I'm writing this on Oct. 21st in Reno, NV). The sky is gray and I really want some hot chocolate. On the good side--I painted my house last winter so even though outside looks dismal, inside is like being inside a buttercup. Also, I'm in a really good mood for writing. So I'm rolling with it. Wish me luck!

Post Script:

It's Oct. 26th, still cold but not cloudy, I'm home from Girls' Weekend and I Can't. Wait. To. Write!!!!! I also can't wait for Thanksgiving, but since writing is something I can do right now, I think I'll start with that. :)

5 comments:

  1. So stop blogging and start writing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write on, my friend! I can't wait to read your new project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this story and can't wait to proclaim to the world that I knew she was a genius first. Well, right after her Dad anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun to be really revved up about a project. Go, go, go!

    ReplyDelete