Sunday, November 18, 2012

NaNo Day 18: 60% complete...

This awesome piece courtesy of Fstarno

1) On a scale of 1-10, would you live in the above castle? What potential dangers would you face?

2) What's your word count for today? You have twelve days left, so readjust your goals if necessary and keep on gunning for it.

3) What have you learned about NaNo thus far? What have you learned about yourself as a writer?

You guys can do this. It's a day-to-day thing, and if some days aren't that great, you can make it up later. But there are less than two weeks to go, so manage your efforts wisely.

2 comments:

  1. On a scale of 1-10, the answer is yes. The biggest danger would be going for a swim.

    I didn't tally my exact count, but I'm happy to say that I did write. I've been struggling to write over the last week-ish, and I'm hoping that I'll be turning over a new leaf...mainly not feeling like I want to vomit when I stare at the computer for more than two minutes.

    I've learned that, even though I've had a set back, that this is all possible. Dedicating time and effort to my writing is important, and I can do it.

    ROCK ON NaNo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, please see my earlier post about the disastrous results when I attempt to be adventurous

    Nil, and ha ha Debbie. I can relate to the vomit feeling.

    I think NaNo is a great thing. It's motivating to know it's possible to accomplish a lot in a short time, even though it has not been hugely successful for me due to life getting in the way of my other plans.



    ReplyDelete