Wednesday, November 21, 2012

NaNoWriMo Day 21: All Your Base Are Belong To Us


1) Come on. Report. Give us the numbers. TALK!

2) You know how action-driven writers always tell you that you can break through writer's block by blowing something up? Well, it's true, but it's also a kind of rookie move. Let me suggest instead that an alien robot dinosaur drop out of the sky and demolish city hall where your MC lives. That oughta spice things up.

3) 9 days left, folks. We're in single digits, and this is technically Hell Week. If you can get some writing done during Thanksgiving, you can do it all month long. Which isn't long, but whatever.

2 comments:

  1. WHERE YOU ALL IS?!

    1) 2600 today!!! 39K for the month!!!

    2) If the alien robot dinosaur dive-bombed City Hall, the humans and gargoyles in town would finally team up to stop it, thus proving one of the residents' Levinasian thesis known as "The Final Other."

    3) Onward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't share my #'s. They suck. If an alien robot came huh I got nothin. But I am here. And that is more than I can say for others. . . .

    I don't know if I can write much for a while--its Christmas time and I've got 3 quilts to make, 5 pairs of PJs, and lots of shopping to do. THe reality of being a mom.

    ReplyDelete