Thursday, November 22, 2012

NaNoWriMo Day 22: Thanksgiving

"And please bless whoever invented pumpkin pie..."

1) Take a moment to be thankful for your blessings. If you so desire to count them here in the comments, you are more than welcome to do so.

2) Did you write at all today? It could technically be a day off, given that most of us will have to cook, but if you can write anything, you're the hero.

3) What is your MC most thankful for?

I personally am grateful to the Inkers for being my friends all these years, for the encouraging words and the confidence you engender. You're all wonderful people and I'm blessed to have you as friends. Keep on keeping on.

2 comments:

  1. My main character isn't thankful for a lot right now, but he WILL be thankful for his family in the near future.

    I haven't written at all for a week or so. Not my finest hour, but that's the real test for me. As long as I don't quit, I'm good.

    I'm thankful for friends that might as well be my family. And, family that is loving, kind and forgiving. This is the best time of year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are my numbers: 8 plane rides in 5 days, 17 hours sitting in airports (not writing:(, one death, 8 Thanksgiving pies, 1 house with 7 kids, 3 dogs, 2 cats and 4 mostly functioning adults and no writing in over a week.

    I'm grateful for family, for friends, for friends who are family. For a happy place to spend Thanksgiving, for chocolate chip pie, and for hugs.

    ReplyDelete