Monday, November 5, 2012

NaNoWriMo Day 5: Flint Ironstag!

Monday, Monday, back to the battle! Yesterday we didn't really work on our main WiPs--we've been using Sundays for side projects. Did the downtime help you clear your head or resolve any niggling plot issues?

1) How much did you write today?

2) Word count so far?

3) How can we encourage you to do better?

And some inspiring words: "The Internet is a big distraction. It's distracting, it's meaningless, it's not real. It's in the air somewhere." --Ray Bradbury

Less Internet, more write!

6 comments:

  1. 1. 780 big looser of a day
    2. 6050
    3. Could you get my laundry done? Or dinner made? :) Loved google hang-out tonight. Good writing going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zilch for me, DJ. Any wordage is better than no wordage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a really busy night so...

    1) 569

    2) 7030

    3) Softball's over now, so I guess it's already taken care of :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Graham, I did co-ed softball this summer and loved it! I can't wait till next summer--I started running and by then I'll be so tough!!! :)

    Today I am going to conquer my writing! Why yes, yes I am!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better late than never, here.

    1) 295
    2) 1,458
    3) I feel plenty encouraged to work, I just wish that time wasn't an issue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Arlene - zippo. Mondays stink.

    BUT, I will keep trying and feel the same as Debbie - motivated but need more free time.

    Everyone is doing great. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete